SOUTH BEND, Ind., Oct. 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Inovateus Solar, a national provider of solar energy services, announced today it is installing two solar arrays for electric cooperative power supplier Hoosier Energy. The arrays will serve utility customers in central and southern Indiana. The project is part of Hoosier Energy's plan to add ten, one-megawatt arrays across member service territories.
The first project was completed in August and sits on a nine-acre site near mile marker 122 on Interstate 70 in New Castle, Indiana. The second is located along Interstate 69 near Bloomfield, Indiana, in Greene County and was completed in September. Each 1-MW solar array consists of 4,320 solar panels designed to increase power production by following the sun as it rises and sets.
"The solar program is part of Hoosier Energy's all-of-the-above strategy to provide the best balance for an affordable power supply," said Heath Norrick, Manager of Renewable Energy for Hoosier Energy.
Inovateus Solar is now collaborating with other cooperative and municipal utilities across the country.
"Solar now works in Middle America and is truly coast-to-coast. We now have a model where utility-scale solar is affordable everywhere. Co-ops and municipalities represent their members and are giving the power back to the people. After all, the sun shines on everyone," said Inovateus Solar President TJ Kanczuzewski.
ABOUT INOVATEUS SOLAR
Inovateus Solar strives to provide the best solar integrated system to our customers by harnessing free energy from the sun. Our passion for solar and energy independence allows us to find the best solution and adapt quickly to changing technology. We do this by managing our business with integrity and the highest ethical standards, while acting in an environmentally responsible manner. With headquarters in South Bend, Indiana, we place a particular emphasis on the well being of our teammates and the communities we serve. www.inovateussolar.com
To Learn More Contact Inovateus Solar Toll Free at:
877-876-SOLAR FREE (76527) | Phone: 574-485-1400 | Fax: 574-485-1419
- Indiana Based Inovateus Solar to Install the First of Four Solar Projects for Indiana Michigan Power with a 2.5 Megawatt Array Near Marion, Indiana
- Inovateus Solar participates on discussion about the status and future of Chile's Energy market
- Inovateus Solar Installing Solar Arrays for G&T Hoosier Energy
- AMID CARIBBEAN WATER AND ENERGY CRISIS, INOVATEUS SOLAR AND GE INSTALL OFF GRID SOLAR SYSTEM FOR CuisinArt RESORT
- John Jackson to lead Inovateus Solar Operations
- Inovateus Solar, LLC Partners With Solar Racking Company Kanzo, Inc.
- Inovateus Solar, LLC Initiates Development of a 10.82 MW Ground Array at Maywood Solar Farm - The First Installation of its Kind on a Superfund Site
- Inovateus Solar Completes Largest Rooftop Solar Array for Any Cultural Institution in the State of Illinois for Chicago's Historic Shedd Aquarium
- McElroy Metal to Install 500 kW Solar Array on Their Peachtree, GA, Facility with Inovateus Solar LLC
- Inovateus Solar Promotes Industry Veteran Joseph R. Jancauskas, PE, to VP of Operations
Join our mailing list and receive up-to-date Solar Briefs
Join our Distribution list and receive up-to-date solar product information and sales promotions.
Ask a Solar Nerd
If you have questions about what we do, what services we offer, or other Solar-related issues, or just want to ask us how our day is going, we want to hear from you. Our representatives are waiting patiently (while browsing their Facebook pages) to assist you in any way they can.