SOUTH BEND, Ind. – Inovateus Solar, LLC, a worldwide developer and installer of commercial and industrial solar power systems, has announced a finalized partnership with the South Bend, Indiana based solar racking company Kanzo, Inc. Kanzo, Inc. was established in 2011 and has been installed by Inovateus Solar in small quantities across the Midwest. Kanzo, Inc. is looking to cross the barrier from installing kilowatts to megawatts. The first large scale installation of Kanzo racks by Inovateus Solar is scheduled to begin soon, totaling 129.36 kW for Half Moon Ventures in Indianapolis, Indiana.
“We are proud to partner with Inovateus Solar,” said Kanzo Research and Development Specialist, Christopher Genco. “Through our development from an innovative design concept to a finished product, Inovateus has been one of our strongest supporters. Having a distribution deal with such a widely respected EPC and distribution firm, only three years into the solar racking business is a dream come true.”
Through this partnership, Inovateus Solar will be the exclusive distributor of the Kanzo racking system.
“As a new offering in solar racking, we are excited to be working with a manufacturer that has gone above and beyond in testing and certifications,” said Inovateus Solar Distribution Coordinator Tyler Kanczuzewski. “Since Inovateus has sold and installed a wide variety of racking products, Kanzo fulfills a niche in low slope commercial roofs.”
About Inovateus Solar
Inovateus Solar is a worldwide turnkey installer of commercial and industrial solar systems. Inovateus Solar, LLC has been involved with the installation of many high profile rooftop, carport, and ground mount photovoltaic systems in the United States and abroad. As a distributor and integrator for many of the world’s largest photovoltaic manufacturers, Inovateus Solar, LLC offers the most competitive pricing for turnkey installations while providing a wealth of experience in system design, specification, procurement and project management. Inovateus Solar continues to expand its scope of operations, with new projects going live from Massachusetts to the Caribbean.
Visit Inovateus Solar and Kanzo at Solar Power International 2014 in booth #354 October 20 – 23 and learn more about our active projects in Indianapolis, Georgia, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and the Caribbean!
To Learn More About Inovateus Solar
Toll Free: 877-876-SOLAR (76527) Phone: 574-485-1400 Fax: 574-485-1419
- Inovateus Solar, LLC Initiates Development of a 10.82 MW Ground Array at Maywood Solar Farm - The First Installation of its Kind on a Superfund Site
- Inovateus Solar Completes Largest Rooftop Solar Array for Any Cultural Institution in the State of Illinois for Chicago's Historic Shedd Aquarium
- McElroy Metal to Install 500 kW Solar Array on Their Peachtree, GA, Facility with Inovateus Solar LLC
- Inovateus Solar Promotes Industry Veteran Joseph R. Jancauskas, PE, to VP of Operations
- Inovateus Solar’s ‘The Good News About Solar: Five Facts You Should Know’ is Now Available Online
- 2012 Solar Power International Conference, Sept. 10-13 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla.
- Inovateus Solar Sponsors FlaSEIA Solar Power Open in Orlando, Fla. Sept. 10
- Inovateus Solar Completes 1.29 MW Rooftop Solar Project for New Jersey Based Kari-Out Company
- Solar Energy Company Strengthens Notre Dame Collaboration
- Inovateus Solar and GE Energy Industrial Solutions Announce OEM Partnership Agreement to Build Scalable Solar Carport Charging Stations
Join our mailing list and receive up-to-date Solar Briefs
Join our Distribution list and receive up-to-date solar product information and sales promotions.
Ask a Solar Nerd
If you have questions about what we do, what services we offer, or other Solar-related issues, or just want to ask us how our day is going, we want to hear from you. Our representatives are waiting patiently (while browsing their Facebook pages) to assist you in any way they can.