Inovateus Solar can provide you with full service PV solutions. As a full service provider, we can provide the resources needed to manage your project from start to finish and help you make the right decisions along the way. Project control is directed at those processes most critical during all phases of the design, development and installation.
Why full service? Answering this question might come down to whether you have the time and resources to manage the project. Successful projects depend on a focused and dedicated team. Our professional staff has the knowledge and experience of working with state and local authorities. When it comes to construction management, the Inovateus Solar team has the experience to take on any installation in North America or the Caribbean. Partnering with proven subcontractors is a key to success.
We believe solar is the best alternative energy solution, and we will share our knowledge and experience along your solar journey. Whether it’s a roof mount, ground mount, solar carport, or something never done before, let our expertise take the lead in providing you the best possible solution for your solar needs.
- Design and engineering services - Our engineering staff is comprised of several licensed electrical engineers. They can currently stamp electrical designs in over 25 states.
- NABCEP certified installers - Our team doesn’t just sit behind a desk. We are out in field, installing, commissioning, and maintaining solar systems every day.
- Construction experience – Inovateus Solar has built some of the largest and smallest projects in the country and the Caribbean. There is no project that we can’t tackle.
- Technology - We pride ourselves in selecting the highest quality materials. We are not willing to risk your bottom line or our reputation on a risky product.
- Safety – Safety is extremely important to Inovateus Solar. We are current with all OSHA work standards and insist on a safe work environment for all of our jobs.
- Costs and timing – When you use Inovateus Solar as a full service solution, we can help you prevent costly delays.
- Size and scope of project – Site assessment and preparation is especially critical with larger projects. Inovateus Solar will help you determine the best solar solution to fit your needs.
- Project management – We provide the resources needed to manage your project from start to finish, ensuring that project priorities are managed appropriately.
- Available resources – Inovateus Solars provides a focused and dedicated team, partnering with proven subcontractors.
Join our mailing list and receive up-to-date Solar Briefs
Join our Distribution list and receive up-to-date solar product information and sales promotions.
Ask a Solar Nerd
If you have questions about what we do, what services we offer, or other Solar-related issues, or just want to ask us how our day is going, we want to hear from you. Our representatives are waiting patiently (while browsing their Facebook pages) to assist you in any way they can.